During the construction of the first part of the development in the mid 1970′s Roman artefacts mainly shards of pottery were found. These were displayed at the Heritage day which was held in March 2011 in partnership with Northampton Museums.
The community centre is a converted Victorian Barn which dates back to 1843. The farm house next to the community centre dates back to 1880. For more information visit the History blog
Find out more
A brief history Heritage flier is available by request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org